Setup Menus in Admin Panel

Home Forums Disa Course Study Material Can anyone suggest me best DISA 3.0 study material. Reply To: Can anyone suggest me best DISA 3.0 study material.

Reply To: Can anyone suggest me best DISA 3.0 study material.

Home Forums Disa Course Study Material Can anyone suggest me best DISA 3.0 study material. Reply To: Can anyone suggest me best DISA 3.0 study material.

Rajat Agrawal
Participant

In Prokhata now we have *5000* unique questions of DISA and CISA.

In DISA I have selected *2000* around questions which is available in your dashboard after purchase
They are arranged *module wise and with explanation*

I have been researching on all the questions/topics from 5 years. So that you can prepare with *quality content* .
Just watch 1 module lecture and solve that module questions. I have covered *100% of module content* in lectures so that you can *save your time* .This study pattern is now tested with *1000s of members.*

I want every member to *pass* this last attempt of DISA 2.0 AT Exam to be held on *9th July 22*

Ease your preparation with the help of *Video lectures, Charts and Selected Question Answers.*

*Buy Full Course* at a highly discounted price by applying Coupon ‘ *RAJAT40* ‘ from *https://prokhata.com/product/disa*