In this blog, we are going to tell how CA firms can apply for Concurrent Audit of Union Bank of India.
Union Bank of India is inviting applications for empanelment as Concurrent Auditor for F.Y. 2023-24. Last date for application is 21st February 2023
Where to start ?
Firstly Visit on site https://eremit.unionbankofindia.co.in/auditor/Login.aspx
Click on “Click here for New Registration”
Then application will appear and filled accordingly.
Steps for filling applications
Point 1. Centre Details:
Select state and districts where you want to perform concurrent audit.
You may select multiple states and districts.
Point 2 & 3 . Basic and Contact Info
Fill the basic info and contact info as asked in the form.
Point 4. Other Details:
In this points various details are asked for which are enlisted following:
- Constitution Status
- Date of Establishment of the firm/company
- PAN of firm
- GST number of firm
- Registration number of the firm with ICAI
- Date of Registration of the firm with ICAI
- Unique Code Number
- Date of Registration with RBI
- Category (Registered with RBI)
- Number of Partners completed Concurrent Audit Certification course.
- Number of partners with CISA/DISA qualification
- Number of the partners who are Ex-Banker
- Number of partners/qualified staff with Forex Specialization / experience
- Number of partners/qualified staff with System / I.S Audit Specialization / experience
- Whether firm is empaneled information security auditing organization by CERT-In
- Whether any Partner having NISM awarded DOCE certificate
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is a public trust established by the Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) which carries out a wide range of capacity building activities at various levels aimed at enhancing the quality standards in securities markets.
Depository Operations Certification Examination (DOCE) is exam conducted by NISM for professional working in the area of depository operations including those working in a depository participants.
The Indian Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT-In) is an initiative of national level for tackling new challenges in the area of information security and country-level security risks and vulnerabilities incidents.
CERT-In has created a panel of ‘IT security auditing organizations’ for auditing, including vulnerability assessment and penetration testing of computer systems , networks & applications of various organizations of the Government and those in other sectors of Indian economy.
In the above point various documents are required to be attached which are enlisted below:
- 1. PAN card of the Firm/Proprietor
- 2. GST Registration Certificate
- 3. Member card provided by ICAI (Can be found in SSP portal)
- 4. MEF ( Multipurpose Empanelment Form )
- 5. DISA/CISA Certificates of DISA/CISA qualified partners, if any.
- 6. Certificate of Concurrent Audit Course by ICAI.
Point 5. Information of Partners:
This point is asking for basic info of partner, also which partners are have qualification of Concurrent Audit Course Certificate, CISA, DISA, and FCA.
Point 5.1 and 5.2
These points asks for Relation between Partners of Firm and Staff/Director of the bank.
Details of Branch of Firm.
Point 7 Audit experience of the firm:
These point and its subpoints asks for Firm’s audit experience with respect to various types of Audit of bank branches.
Point 8. Give details of Audit Staff Employed:
Details regarding Number of staff and categories of staff is to be provided.
Area of specialization of firm/partners in various kinds of Bank Audit.
Income Details of Firm.
This point asks whether Partner/Firm, has been ever Debarred/De-empaneled by ICAI/Union Bank/RBI or any other authority during last 5 years.
Any other detail relevant.
Points to be noted
Some points which makes your chances better to be appointed as concurrent auditor of any bank are :
- 1. If Firms applying is a Partnership Firm
- 2. If any or all of partners/proprietor is CISA/DISA qualified.
- 3. If any or all of partners/proprietor has completed Certification Course on Concurrent Audit by ICAI.
- 4. If Firm/Partner(s) have experience in concurrent audit or any other kind of bank audit.