• No products in the cart.

Home Forums CA Post Qualification Courses DISA Doubt Forum Disa Registration and Process Hey…is it mandatory to give viva for DISA?

Hey…is it mandatory to give viva for DISA?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Guest User
      Participant

Could anyone please tell me about the project work and viva conducted during training classes.

And about the three module test which is organized online by ICAI.

CA Rajat Agrawal
      Participant

Viva is taken from your project work. You should be through with contents written in your project..

Tips:-

1:- Have an understanding of all the terms used in your project. They ask questions on terms used in project

2:- Prepare a set of probable 15-20 questions which u would ask to someone as if u are taking viva. You will find all these questions in viva.

3:- Since viva is taken in group but in front of whole batch.. you need not to worry much ,everyone are just like us, everybody has copied it from internet. Even the faculty knows this fact.. They test your basic understanding of project to check. The primary objective is to ascertain whether a candidate has copied blindly or not?

For example:- My project was on IS audit of CBS.

So question they asked :-

1:- What is CBS?

Now I started explaining them then a word came out from me “Controls”

2:- what are controls and can u categories them?

3:- what controls deficiency u have identified in your project?

In nutshell,

1:- Be very clear with the findings/observations/comments given in your project.

90% questions will be asked on these findings.

2:- you will asked to explain these findings and how did your overcome these

Guest User
      Participant

Can anyone tell about the three module test which is organized online by ICAI.

CA Rajat Agrawal
      Participant

First your have to pay your fee and enroll for DISA in pqc.icai.org

Then do the eLearning of DISA available on eLearning.icai.org. after completing eLearning you will get option to appear for test there itself. Appear and pass the exam

Then enroll for any of the ISA Professional training batches in PQC portal

There will be three class tests-60marks, 1project-10marks, 1 Viva- 10marks during PT.

You have to score 60% i.e. 48marks to qualify for ISA-ET test.

Then give ISA-Eligibility test

After passing ISA Eligibility Test give  ISA Assessment Test

Overall 48 marks in test project and viva is sufficient to be eligible for ISA Eligibility Test…not required to pass individually test project or viva…

For DISA sample project reports check our website https://prokhata.com/product/disa/

We are providing full fledged course for every level of CA DISA course at our website http://www.prokhata.com

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Prokhata

Professional Khata for your Business

Mo: 83191-30080

Email: prokhata@gmail.com

Prokhata (TM)