Setup Menus in Admin Panel

Home Forums Disa Course Study Material Is it required to do ISA 3.0 module 0 classes for DISA ICAI e-learning test?

Is it required to do ISA 3.0 module 0 classes for DISA ICAI e-learning test?

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Guest User
      Participant

Is it required to do Module 0 classes or only revision of complete e learning course is sufficient?

Rajat Agrawal
      Participant

Start watching my revision video (which you can find below), if you are understanding everything than no need, but if you are not comfortable than it is recommended to watch my all detailed lectures available at http://www.prokhata.com as it contains all the basic concepts for whole DISA ICAI course.

Guest User
      Participant

How do I start ICAI DISA elearning course?

Rajat Agrawal
      Participant

To start/register for ICAI DISA e-learning course and e-learning test click on following link:

https://learning.icai.org/iDH/icai/home

This link will guide you to ICAI e-learning digital hub. Then click on product type in drop down menu.

Then select Post qualification courses where you will find option of Information system audit. Subscribe it

Then login to your account admin click on Information system audit(DISA 3.0) e-learning from list of active products . Then you will see dashboard as shown in following image:

Click continue on the left dialogue box [Unstructured DAAB INFORMATION SYSTEM AUDIT(DISA 3.0)] as shown in above image.

Complete the 100% e-learning course, pass E-learning test and register for ICAI DISA Professional Training by clicking on right box shown in above image.

Please note that after completing the E-Learning of 20 hours it is mandatory to undergo ISA E- learning Assessment Test which is automatically enabled after completion of all the chapters of E-learning.

In case the member is not able to qualify in first attempt then he/she may give four more attempts. After completing the E-Learning test member is eligible to apply for ISA Professional Training classes organized in virtual as well as physical mode.

Guest User
      Participant

Can anyone help me with content/syllabus to be studied for E-learning test of DISA ICAI course?

Rajat Agrawal
      Participant

The table of content for E-learning is as follows:

Chap 1   *INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER HARDWARE AND SOFTWARE

Chap 2   *SYSTEMS SOFTWARE

Chap 3   *DATABASE AND DATABASE MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS

Chap 4   *HARDWARE SOFTWARE DEPLOYMENT STRATEGIES

Chap 5   *INTRODUCTION TO COMPUTER NETWORKS

Chap 6   *NETWORKS STANDARDS AND PROTOCOLS

Chap 7    *SECURING NETWORKS

Chap 8    *CRYPTOGRAPHY AND PKI

Click on following videos to watch my full detailed lectures on Chap 5, Chap 6 & Chap 8 on for free. For complete course you can buy complete package of lectures for all the levels of ICAI DISA 2.0 & ICAI DISA 3.0 from my website http://www.prokhata.com

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.